Please read the intentions and instructions for this directory, then click on the link at the bottom of this page to start filling out the form.
This directory is meant for us to get to know each other and get in touch with one another. The information contained in the directory is ONLY for Quaker Business and ONLY for use by participants in Farmington-Scipio Regional Meeting and/or New York Yearly Meeting. The information must NOT be shared or sold to any other group or individual.
Once a year, the Director Coordinator with create a new directory and email it as a secure PDF file (*) to the regional email list and to Meeting clerks. Individuals and Meetings may then print out the directory or store it on a computer, as they see fit. A small number of print copies will also be available at all FSRM events. None of the information entered will be accessible from the internet.
(* A secure Portable Document Format (PDF) file can be saved to your computer and opened when needed. The file will allow you to use the “search” function and print, but because is it password secured, you cannot copy and paste text, or change any text. So, for instance, to use an email address in the directory, you will have to simply type out the address by hand.)
Please submit your information by the end of May. All entries received by the last day of May will be included in the June emailed release of the FSRM Directory. You may submit your entry at any time, but the Directory will only be created once a year, in June.
- It is greatly preferred that all entries be submitted online, but the form is also available in a printable PDF for those without internet access.
- Enter only ONE person per form.
- The text you enter will be dropped directly into the directory, so be extra careful to spell everything correctly!
- If you wish to change your information, you must fill out a new and complete form.
- ONLY your full name and place of worship are required – the rest of the form is optional.
OR if you know someone who needs a printed form Download a Survey Form then transfer the info or send it to the directory person.